As we come to the close of the 40 Days of Prayer for The Oaks Project, what has God shown you?
Take a moment to pray and/or worship in order to shift the focus to God. Cypress Creek Worship Resources
RECAP: The reason behind The Oaks Project comes from Isaiah 61:3. Seeds of the Gospel are taking root in the lives of many, and on Sunday, we talked about sowing into the community by speaking up and sharing the Gospel!
- What holds you back from sharing about God with others?
- Read Matthew 9:35-38. How did Jesus see the people in this passage? How does that compare to the way we normally see others?
- How can we see people the way that Jesus does?
- Read 1 Peter 3:15. What is the reason for your hope in God?
- What does it look like to share your story with gentleness and respect?
- Read Acts 8:30-33. Who is one person that you can reach out to and share your story with this week?
Read 2 Corinthians 9:6-7.
This coming Sunday, December 10th, we will have the opportunity to bring forward our commitment cards as we sow into The Oaks Project. Visit TheOaksProject.com for more details.
Focus on meeting the needs inside the group. Ask for prayer requests and spend time praying for one another.