What was one of your first memories?
Take a moment to pray and/or worship in order to shift the focus to God. Cypress Creek Worship
Weekly Follow Up: Did anyone have an opportunity to show unconditional love this week?
- As we wrap up this series, God is Love, what is one thing that you will take away?
- READ 1 John 5:1-3. How do we love people by loving God?
- READ 1 John 5:14-15. What does your prayer life look like? When is it easy for you to pray? When it is difficult?
- In your experience, what’s been the biggest difference between knowing about God vs knowing God personally?
- READ Psalm 34:17-18. Jesus desires to be close to you. How does this truth encourage you through challenging times?
- READ 1 John 5:21. What in your life is tempting to be an idol? (asking for your attention, affection, and resources apart from God)
Focus on meeting the needs inside the group. Ask for prayer requests and pray for one another.
The more we know Jesus, the more we know love, the more we love. How can you put this into practice this week?